I still haven’t heard from you about whether you are going to join me tomorrow night… at 6 pm PST, 9 PM EST.
I’ll be answering the most commonly asked questions that came directly from students.
I have a TON of questions, like:
* How to do lease options & assignments step-by-step.
* How to be sure a “cash buyer” really has enough cash.
* Who should be on your team of professionals?
* No money down financing and how to do it.
* Where to find OPM. (Other People’s Money).
* How to do automated wholesaling.
* How to find credit repair people.
* Maximizing the DG Student Resource Calculation and Tools area.
* Understand points and interest and paying on interest.
* How to secure a buyer that will not back out of a potential deal.
* What can make them bind to a firm commitment?
* What criteria to use to select and target cash buyers.
* How to assign Short Sales, Foreclosure or REOs.
It’s something that you have to hear and believe me, if you miss it, you are going to miss a lot!
It happens tomorrow, September 14th at 9:00PM EST
Your Dial-In Number is: 507-726-3511 Alternate Dial-In Numbers (IN CASE LINE ABOVE IS BUSY): 712-338-8211 218-486-1421
Then enter your Participant Passcode: 88171 #
Know your time zone, because 9 PM EST is:
6:00 PM PST
8:00 PM CST
Our phone lines can handle a maximum of 2000 people, but you can choose to hear the call LIVE online from your computer.
Remember, there’s no more getting blocked out of the call! Our phone lines can handle a maximum of 2000 people, but you can choose to hear the call LIVE online from your computer.
It’s as simple as turning up your speakers, and with one-click of the mouse you’re listening live!
So don’t wait another second to register for next week’s call.
Real Estate Expert
P.S. Many of the most common stumbling blocks are dealt with in my monthly DVD interview series called “Empowering Conversations” if you haven’t heard of it before, check it out here: