I don’t know if you saw my other email but I really wanted to see if you can jump on this live training with me Tuesday night.
It’s complimentary, but I suggest you reserve your seat.
Tuesday at 6 pm PST, I’m going to answer questions sent in by my students, (maybe even you).
Yep. I’ll be answering the most commonly asked questions that came directly from students.
I have a TON of questions, like:
* How to do lease options & assignments step-by-step.
* How to be sure a “cash buyer” really has enough cash.
* Who should be on your team of professionals?
* No money down financing and how to do it.
* Where to find OPM. (Other People’s Money).
* How to do automated wholesaling.
* How to find credit repair people.
* Maximizing the DG Student Resource Calculation and Tools area.
* Understand points and interest and paying on interest.
* How to secure a buyer that will not back out of a potential deal.
* What can make them bind to a firm commitment?
* What criteria to use to select and target cash buyers.
* How to assign Short Sales, Foreclosure or REOs.
…and a lot more.
Frankly, I’m going to cover as much as I can, and whatever we don’t get to I will cover in future calls.
I’ve told you not to miss my live training calls in the past but this coming Tuesday will be unlike any call I’ve ever done before.
It’s something that you have to hear and believe me, if you miss it, you are going to miss a lot!
It happens Tuesday, September 14th at 9:00PM EST
Your Dial-In Number is: 507-726-3511 Alternate Dial-In Numbers (IN CASE LINE ABOVE IS BUSY): 712-338-8211 218-486-1421
Then enter your Participant Passcode: 88171 #
Know your time zone, because 9 PM EST is:
6:00 PM PST
8:00 PM CST
Be on this call Tuesday and who knows, by Friday you may get out and do your first, or your next, deal of 2010!!! Yahoo!
Remember, there’s no more getting blocked out of the call! Our phone lines can handle a maximum of 2000 people, but you can choose to hear the call LIVE online from your computer.
It’s as simple as turning up your speakers, and with one-click of the mouse you’re listening live!
So don’t wait another second to register for next week’s call.
Till then, be well,
Real Estate Expert
PS. Seriously, be on this call if you can carve out
the time. I’ll put a replay online if possible just in case. Also, many of the most common stumbling blocks are dealt with in my monthly DVD interview series called “Empowering Conversations” if you haven’t heard of it before, check it out here: